What do parents, administrators, and children think about our program?
Every semester, we send a satisfaction survey and here are your responses. Most of your suggestions are already in place this semester and some are coming soon.
We are always looking for ways to improve our programs.
Your feedback is very important for us. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions etc.
Thank you for your feedback, we couldn't make it without your support.
Gracias, Merci, Xie xie
- I would like to express my excitement today during today’s end of the school-year celebration. I was very impressed when my six year old (Caden), in Spanish to Ms Francia: Said hello; Introduced himself; Said he was doing well, thank you; and concluded with nice to meet you. I’d like to thanks Ms. Francia for a job well done. I truly appreciate her abilities to be able to work with varying grade levels within the same group (1st, 4th and my son in Kindergarten). I do plan to enroll my son in next year’s program and would be very grateful if Ms. Francia was our teacher.
- Ms. Edy is a nice and warm teacher, my daughter likes her a lot. And most important of all she enjoyed the class.
- Good teacher/student interaction. Ms. Emma is great, and my kids really like her!
- Using songs is a good idea to introduce a new language.
- My son loves your program. He is always looking forward for the Spanish class.
- Ryan is learning and I hope someday he will thank us all for this opportunity.
- The girls loved their lesson yesterday. I am so happy!
- She has made so much progress and loves learning
- The girls LOVE doing Spanish with Anamireya!
- My daughter Christina has really enjoyed her class
- My daughter is enjoying her Spanish class so far (she has only had 2 classes). She requested the 2 hour class vs. the one hour so you must be doing something right!!
- Wonderful one on one time and lots of fun and creative ways to learn
- The instructor was warm and inspired the children to learn and love Spanish.
- My child has a good time in class
- My child seemed to enjoy the academic aspects of the class.
- WLI is excellent in curriculum & class instruction
- You help a lot and I appreciate it. Thank you and all your staff members.
- Thank you for continuing the French class at Sweet Apple. My children really enjoyed it and I can tell their comfort level with the language has definitely increased. I hope you will continue to offer French at Sweet Apple.
- Would like you to know we have been very pleased with the after school course at Cogburn Woods Elementary. Our daughter, Isabel, is excited about her flash cards and seems to be learning more than before. Thank you for your effort to teach these children.
- Kate has so enjoyed this program, and really wants to participate again next year!
- My children are enjoying the program and I am much happier about the communication with you and work they are doing. Good job!!!!!
- Thank you for giving Eugene a chance to learn Spanish. Eugene told that he had lots of fun.